Taking Our Country Back There’s this movement in America for more than half a century to ‘taking our country back’ [to take back America] and this group is now seen as special interest, lobbyist and so called Libertarians. These special interest groups are controlling the Radical Right-wing of the Republican Party – Tea Party Republicans […]
Login using:You can sign in using:
Enter your WordPress.com blog URL
RoboCall Week – Ending!
Week of April 19, 2014:
Putting the GOP line on jobless aid to the test
The cutoff of federal unemployment benefits doesn’t seem to be helping the long-term unemployed get back to work. […]So far, however, the evidence doesn’t seem to support that theory. Rather than finding jobs, the long-term unemployed continue to be out of luck…. First, the short-term unemployed have a much better chance of finding a job than the long-term unemployed and always have. Second, the short-term unemployed are seeing a steady improvement in their prospects, but the long-term jobless are not. And third, there’s been no major shift since the benefits program expired at the end of last year.
Join the conversations: Here on the DLU Landing Zone; at Facebook ; at MSNBC and beyond!
Join the DLU in support of the President and the quest to Turn Our Country – Blue!
“We the People” are uniting in ways that are necessary to make a real difference, a virtual movement; making a real change that matters in the elections moving forward. The Democratic Liberal Umbrella is a grassroots organization; consisting of mainstream every day Americans too informed to vote Republican - ever. We are sick and tired of the ‘Hostage Taking Methods’ employed by the GOP and the extreme Right-wing of the Party; most notability called ‘The Tea Party’.
We’re an umbrella group looking to merge all Democratic voting groups where we can organize into a stronger, more collective body; voicing our concerns, formulating opinions, oppositions and developing plans for an informed transformation that matters and continuing this process throughout this midterm election in 2014 and beyond!
I don’t know how many of your friends are Liberals, Progressives, Independent, Moderate and/or “I Just Don’t Care” about Politics. However we need everyone to defeat/beat the GOP and Tea Party in the election 2014 and beyond! We need to follow the President, the legislative Democratic Party and continue moving this country forward and I am dedicating my time to help in this process to win in 2014! Are you with me? Are you in? Join in this fight, this 'Political War of Words and Beliefs', subscribe and become one of the growing majorities here on The DLU!, Google +, Facebook, Tumblr and beyond!
Let’s Be Liberals and Vote the Right-wing – Out!
Democratic Liberal Umbrella will give you the bitter and the sweet! Join the cause – Your Support Helps! …Enjoy! I’m ready for a game of Chess – Gbismarc!
I’m In! Are You In?
Will you recommend?
Join the DLU
Do you recommend this Site? Please Login!
Democratic Liberal Umbrella on FB
- Grover Norquist
- Patriotic Millionaires To Grover Norquist: ‘Move To Somalia’
- Update:The Enemies Within: The 20 Most Dangerous Conservatives And Their Organizations
- Senate rejects GOP plan cutting taxes, regulations
- GOP Rep. Simpson On Norquist’s Anti-Tax Pledge: ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Signing A Marriage Agreement’
- Treasonous Republicans Kill Jobs And Betray The American People
- John Birch Society
- Koch Brothers
- Democracy Alliance Dumps Progressive Organizations
- Why do conservatives vote against their own interests?
- Scott Walker Recall: Democrats Collect More Than A Half-Million Signatures In One Month
- Tell Congress: End the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.
- Obama asks Congress to vote down oil industry tax breaks
- President Obama
- The DREAM Act: Poll respondents favor it, marchers rally for it, Republican candidates continue to blast it
- Fox Polls On Gas Prices, And Gets Results It Doesn’t Like
- Obama enters NC gay marriage fray
- Government spending higher under Reagan than Obama
- Why Keystone XL, War With Iran, and “Drill Baby Drill” Will Actually Raise Gas Prices
- Ron Paul
- Ron Paul should run for president as a third-party candidate
- Ron Paul blasts Obama for drone attacks
- GOP Field Unveils Disturbing Foreign Policy Platforms
- Democratic poll analysis: Obama strong against beleaguered Republican candidates
- Birthers, Racists, Sexists and Homophobes: 13 Toxic Endorsers of GOP Presidential Candidates